Want an exciting challenge with a company in growth? Due to increased orders
and strategic choices, we wish to expand our team in various professions.
Hydra-Pro is a leading marine and offshore crane manufacturing company
located at 2260 West Commodore Way in Seattle, Washington.
We are an equal-opportunity employer with approximately 20 people in manufacturing, service,
engineering, and administrative positions.
We are seeking competent team members with experience in the following
- Structure and calculations
- Hydraulics a plus
- Automation and electrics experience a plus
- Maintenance and service
- Welding qualifications
- BS in appropriate field.
- 3+ years experience with design of welded structures and machined parts a
- Must be able to work independently and in team environment .
- Must be able to manage workload with shifting project deadlines.
- Good writing, communication and documentation skills.
- Experienced with computer design software- Inventor or Solid Works required.
- Knowledge of finite element analysis a plus.
E-mail resume to:
email@example.com or fax to 206.285.9579.
All applicants must be positive, team
oriented, service minded, committed to excellence and willing to gain
additional experience and knowledge as needed. Some traveling will be
required. Work under an ISO9001 quality management system desirable.
- Advancement from within
- Interesting tasks in a challenging market
- Drugfree environment
- 401K, medical and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits
This page will be updated as employment opportunities become available.